Click the following link to bring up a new window with an automated collection of images related to the term: Preassign Images
Lexicographical Neighbors of Preassign
Literary usage of Preassign
Below you will find example usage of this term as found in modern and/or classical literature:
1. SAS(R) 9.1.3 Language Reference:: Dictionary, Fifth Edition, Volumes 1-4 by SAS Institute (2006)
"Default: WORK L,OG=pathname is the pathname for the physical location of the ARM log. If a pathname is not supplied, you must preassign the ..."
2. Sas(r) 9.1.3 Intelligence Platform: Security Administration Guide, Second by SAS Publishing (2006)
"If instead you want to grant database layer access to only a privileged account, then preassign the database library using the ..."
3. The Backup Book: Disaster Recovery from Desktop to Data Center by Dorian J. Cougias, E. L. Heiberger, Karsten Koop (2003)
"... to work in conjunction with an existing DHCP server on the network (or it can serve as a DHCP server itself), or preassign spare static addresses. ..."
4. SAS 9.1.3 Language Reference: Concepts by SAS Institute (2005)
"Some agents allow you to preassign IDs. ARM Macros The ARM macros provide an efficient method for you to identify which transactions in a SAS application ..."
5. Utilization of Amateur Radio in Disaster Communications by Lynn E. Edwards (1994)
"... will preassign certain, well qualified members to duties as operators at the BRCC dispatch center and the SO communications van. ..."
6. SAS(R) 9.1.3 ETL Studio:: User's Guide by SAS Publishing, SAS Institute (2004)
"Note: Selecting the Library is preassigned check box does not preassign the library. The check box indicates that the library has been pre-assigned, ..."
7. Sas(r) Data Integration Studio 3.3: User's Guide by SAS Institute (2006)
"... Note: Selecting the Library is preassigned check box does not preassign the library. The check box indicates that the library has been preassigned, ..."