Definition of Predrying
1. predry [v] - See also: predry
Click the following link to bring up a new window with an automated collection of images related to the term: Predrying Images
Lexicographical Neighbors of Predrying
Literary usage of Predrying
Below you will find example usage of this term as found in modern and/or classical literature:
1. Transactions of the American Ceramic Society Containing the Papers and by American Ceramic Society (1916)
"predrying. The curves in Fig. 6 are plotted from tests upon slips of ... 3, it is seen that predrying of the clay decreases the initial viscosity (in slips ..."
2. Bulletin by United States Bureau of Mines (1918)
"predrying. The curves shown in figure 7 were plotted from tests with slips of Georgia kaolin which had been previously dried to "bone dryness" on the top of ..."
3. Chemical Abstracts by American Chemical Society (1908)
"Process of drying brown coal, characterized by effecting a predrying in cylinders or shafts in which are mechanically driven arms. Ger., 196697, Mar. ..."
4. Building Businesses With Small Producers: Successful Business Development by Sunita Kapila, Donald C. Mead (2002)
"... water pumps, spinners, fermentation tanks, washing tanks, predrying patios and mechanical dryers that increased gains in efficiency. ..."
5. Natural Gas Technologies: Energy Security, Environment, and Economic Development by International Energy Agency (1994)
"These devices are existing for predrying or drying applications : - one reference with a predrying cylinder installed behind a washing machine : cylinder of ..."