¹ Source: wiktionary.com
Definition of Preimplantation
Click the following link to bring up a new window with an automated collection of images related to the term: Preimplantation Images
Lexicographical Neighbors of Preimplantation
Literary usage of Preimplantation
Below you will find example usage of this term as found in modern and/or classical literature:
1. Mammalian Embryo Genomics by OECD Staff, Oecd, (Paris) Organisation for Economic Co-ope (2003)
"Chapter 4 Systematic Analysis of Mouse preimplantation Development ... Many important and complex events occur during the preimplantation period of mouse ..."
2. Truth and Consequences of the Genetic Revolution": Human Genetic Research edited by Lisa M. Matocq (2000)
"In virtually all these cases, preimplantation genetic diagnosis was ... SHER: Four such errors in preimplantation diagnosis have been recorded to date. ..."
3. Toxicity Testing for Assessment of Environmental Agents: Interim Report by National Academies Press (U.S.) (2006)
"If preliminary studies do not indicate a high potential for preimplantation loss, treatment may be extended to include the period from mating to the day ..."
4. Transgenic Animals: Bibliography January 1991-February 1994 by Raymond Dobert (1996)
"M64 Fate of microinjected genes in preimplantation mouse embryos. Burdon, TG; Wall, RJ. New York, NY : Wiley-Liss, Inc. Molecular reproduction and ..."
5. Risk Analysis: A Guide to Principles and Methods for Analyzing Health and by John J. Cohrssen, Vincent T. Covello (1989)
"When treatment begins prior to implantation, an increase in preimplantation loss could indicate an adverse effect either on the developing blastocyst or on ..."