Click the following link to bring up a new window with an automated collection of images related to the term: Premigration Images
Lexicographical Neighbors of Premigration
Literary usage of Premigration
Below you will find example usage of this term as found in modern and/or classical literature:
1. Public Attitudes in Contemporary South Africa: Insights from an Hsrc Survey by Human Sciences Research Council (2002)
"This chapter will use the above explanation of place preference as a lens through which to understand 'premigration view' in South Africa, ..."
2. Publications by Folklore Society (Great Britain) (1897)
"... though they threw off matriarchy, retained the other conceptions of the premigration stage, so that what is a mere survival in Hellas is " high-water ..."
3. Annals of the New York Academy of Sciences by New York Academy of Sciences (1917)
"... cannot be emphasized too strongly, there need not be excluded the hypothesis of a premigration development of the basal structure of that ceremonial ..."
4. Building a Network of Welcoming Services: Amerasian Resettlement by DIANE Publishing Company (1994)
"A. The premigration period: The counselor needs to know about the cultural background of the client; ie, Confucian background, and family oriented decisions ..."
5. The Effects of International Remittances on Poverty, Inequality, and by Richard H. Adams (1991)
"The premigration occupational distribution of males over 18 years of age in Table 6 is again not wholly consistent with migration theory. ..."