Definition of Proformas
1. proforma [n] - See also: proforma
Click the following link to bring up a new window with an automated collection of images related to the term: Proformas Images
Lexicographical Neighbors of Proformas
Literary usage of Proformas
Below you will find example usage of this term as found in modern and/or classical literature:
1. Encyclopædia of Accounting edited by George Lisle (1904)
"It has not been thought necessary to give the full entry ; the other branches follow on in order. proformas 7 and 8 record the values ..."
2. The Continuous Improvement Toolkit: A Practical Resource for Achieving ...by John Marsh by John Marsh (1998)
"Following the guidelines are real examples and blank proformas, if applicable. This is so that the reader can see how the tool is used for real, ..."
3. Evaluating Local Economic and Employment Development: How to Assess What by Alistair Nolan, Ging Wong (2004)
"The online system provides simple proformas, options for indicators, and analytical tools to reduce the administration and time involved in undertaking a ..."
4. The Law Review and Quarterly Journal of British and Foreign Jurisprudence by William S. Hein & Company (1845)
"... need is opposed ^ ^ such ground of obstructed ,£ *» ^ ' .o nave been found that the offi- 0 ap some, at least, of these proformas Dispensed with ? ..."
5. A Stake in Tomorrow: World Class Lessons in Business Partnershipsby John Marsh by John Marsh (1998)
"Each tool has a purpose, principles, a method for practical application, guidelines, examples drawn from all types of organization and proformas where ..."
Other Resources Relating to: Proformas