2. Noun. (slang) A playing card with the rank of two. (Play on another slang term for the two, duck). ¹
¹ Source: wiktionary.com
Definition of Quacker
1. one that quacks [n -S] - See also: quacks
Click the following link to bring up a new window with an automated collection of images related to the term: Quacker Images
Lexicographical Neighbors of Quacker
|quack like a duck|
quacker (current term)
Literary usage of Quacker
Below you will find example usage of this term as found in modern and/or classical literature:
1. Index to the Catalogue of Books in the Bates Hall of the Public Library of by Boston Public Library, Charles Coffin Jewett, William Everett Jillson, Frederic Vinton, James McKellar Bugbee (1866)
"... wider die alten quacker und neuen Frey-Geister. np, 1701, 2. f° »B.130.5 Content*. ... Bter mit denen Juden [ее* quacker- ..."
2. Yorkshire Oddities, Incidents and Strange Events by Sabine Baring-Gould (1874)
"... Erorterung der vor wenig Zeit in Engelland entstandenen secte der quacker," in " quacker ..."
3. The Russian Grandmother's Wonder Tales by Louise Seymour Houghton, Friedrich Salomon Krauss (1906)
"quacker, you shall be the drummer. I reserve to myself the command. ... quacker drummed his prettiest—" Quack-quack, quack-quack, quack-quack! ..."