2. Noun. (slang) a large and powerful male erection ¹
¹ Source: wiktionary.com
Definition of Rager
1. one who rages [n -S] - See also: rages
Click the following link to bring up a new window with an automated collection of images related to the term: Rager Images
Lexicographical Neighbors of Rager
Literary usage of Rager
Below you will find example usage of this term as found in modern and/or classical literature:
1. The Annals of Roger de Hoveden: Comprising the History of England and of by Roger of Hoveden, Roger, Henry Thomas Riley (1853)
"... archbishop of Canterbury, now passing his sixth year in exile, made complaint to Alexander, the Supreme Pontiff, against rager, the archbishop of York, ..."
2. The Seraphina, Or, Christian Library of Church Music: Containing a Large and by John Winebrenner (1862)
"... j- And put a cheer-ful con - rager on! A - wake, and run the heavenly race, And put a cheer - lui cou-rage on! г - a 6 § z ts ..."
3. The British Essayists: With Prefaces Biographical, Historical and Critical by Lionel Thomas Berguer (1823)
"Cicily breaks thus into the subject, as she is going a milking : Cicily. rager go vetch tha *kee, or else tha zun Will quite be go, bevore c'have half a don ..."