Definition of Reaccreditation
1. accreditation [n -S] - See also: accreditation
Click the following link to bring up a new window with an automated collection of images related to the term: Reaccreditation Images
Lexicographical Neighbors of Reaccreditation
Literary usage of Reaccreditation
Below you will find example usage of this term as found in modern and/or classical literature:
1. Introduction to Certification and Accreditation: Information Systems Security by Candice A. Stark (1994)
"2.3 Recertification and reaccreditation Various recertification and reaccreditation cycles are currently prescribed. Typically these range between three and ..."
2. An Introduction to Computer Security: The Nist Handbook by Barbara Guttman (1996)
"184.108.40.206 Periodic reaccreditation Periodically, it is useful to formally reexamine the ... The analysis, which leads to reaccreditation, should address such ..."
3. Organic Lies: Misconceptions of the United States Organic Act in America and by Mary Choate (2007)
"(23) reaccreditation. A commenter recommended that section ... be amended to require reaccreditation every 3 years. We have provided that accreditation will ..."
4. National Computer Security Conference, 1993 (16th) Proceedings: Information by DIANE Publishing Company (1995)
"The accreditation statements, however, may impose operating constraints or require additional activities to be completed for reaccreditation once the ..."