Definition of Recemented
1. recement [v] - See also: recement
Click the following link to bring up a new window with an automated collection of images related to the term: Recemented Images
Lexicographical Neighbors of Recemented
Literary usage of Recemented
Below you will find example usage of this term as found in modern and/or classical literature:
1. Annual Report (1917)
"... from gingival crevice 1 Teeth ground to occlusion Postoperative treatment 1368 Gingivitis treatments 878 Abscess treatments 67 Bridges recemented 4 Gold ..."
2. Applied Geology by J. Vincent Elsden (1899)
"Ruin Marble : A yellowish limestone, which has been minutely fractured and recemented with ferruginous or calcareous cement. ..."
3. Applied Geology by James Vincent Elsden (1899)
"Ruin Marble: A yellowish limestone, which has been minutely fractured and recemented with ferruginous or calcareous cement. ..."
4. Annual Report of the Surgeon-General, U. S. Navy, Chief of the Bureau of by United States Navy Dept. Bureau of Medicine and Surgery (1918)
"... synthetic 154 Prophylaxis and scaling 145 treated 23 Bridges removed 3 Pulps, canal, filled 122 Bridges recemented 4 Crowns, gold, removed 10 l'rowna. ..."
5. Annual Reports of the Navy Department: Report of the Secretary of the Navy by United States Navy Dept (1921)
"... Amalgam fillings 321 Cement fillings, synthetic 154 Abscesses treated 23 Bridges removed 3 Crowns, gold, removed 10 Bridges recemented 4 Crowns, gold, ..."
Other Resources Relating to: Recemented