¹ Source: wiktionary.com
Definition of Reconfigure
1. configure [v -URED, -URING, -URES] - See also: configure
Click the following link to bring up a new window with an automated collection of images related to the term: Reconfigure Images
Lexicographical Neighbors of Reconfigure
Literary usage of Reconfigure
Below you will find example usage of this term as found in modern and/or classical literature:
1. A Mind AT Work: We are Our Questionsby Mercedes Vilanova, Mihai Nadin, Frederic Chordá by Mercedes Vilanova, Mihai Nadin, Frederic Chordá (2003)
"... Go reconfigure: Ideas About Education in he Digital Age Reinventing the Mind Cognitive Energy: Twelve Themes in the Work of Mihai Nadin Go reconfigure. ..."
2. Buckling of Bars, Plates, and Shells by Robert M. Jones (2006)
"Accordingly, we must move to the next box labeled reconfigure the structure to ... That is, somehow we must reconfigure the structure to increase the basic ..."
3. SAS(R) 9.1.3 Intelligence Platform: Web Application Administration Guide by SAS Publishing (2006)
"A reconfigure or Redistribute the Portal Web Application To reconfigure specific ... For example, you can reconfigure the following parameters: n the ..."
4. Fitting the Pieces: Education Reform That Works by Steven Klein, Elliott Medrich, Valeria Perez-Ferreiro (1996)
"As noted in Lesson 6, the freedom to restructure and reconfigure schedules can allow schools and districts to provide time for collaboration and learning in ..."
5. Structuring the Active & Reserve Army for the 21st Century by Frances M. Lussier (1999)
"Like Alternative II, this option would also reconfigure two combat divisions in ... Finally, although this alternative would incur some costs to reconfigure ..."