¹ Source: wiktionary.com
Definition of Recycler
1. one that recycles [n -S] - See also: recycles
Click the following link to bring up a new window with an automated collection of images related to the term: Recycler Images
Lexicographical Neighbors of Recycler
Literary usage of Recycler
Below you will find example usage of this term as found in modern and/or classical literature:
1. How to Set Up a Local Program to Recycle Used Oil by DIANE Publishing Company (1994)
"A recycler should know where its used oil is coming from, should check the oil it receives to see whether it is acceptable for processing, and should store ..."
2. Cleaning Up the Superfund Program: Hearing Before the Committee on edited by David M. McIntosh (1999)
"Over two decades ago, Marisol shipped spent solvents to another recycler for specialized recycling, and the recycled solvents were returned to us. ..."
3. Industry, Technology And The Environment: Competitive Challenges And by DIANE Publishing Company (2004)
"It is the largest recoverer of used solvents and motor oil in the United States and believes itself to be the largest solvent recycler in the world.82 ..."
4. Recycling and Reuse of Material Found on Superfund Sites by Lawrence Smith, Jeffrey Means (1994)
"The lead-rich concentrate can be sent to a recycler, who will charge a ... the recycler pays up to $155 per metric ton ($140 per ton) to receive the ..."
5. Electronic Waste: Strengthening the Role of the Federal Government in by John B. Stephenson (2006)
"However, in some localities, consumers can also take their used electronics directly to a recycler, where they are typically charged a fee. ..."