¹ Source: wiktionary.com
Definition of Redecide
1. decide [v -CIDED, -CIDING, -CIDES] - See also: decide
Click the following link to bring up a new window with an automated collection of images related to the term: Redecide Images
Lexicographical Neighbors of Redecide
Literary usage of Redecide
Below you will find example usage of this term as found in modern and/or classical literature:
1. Medical Record by George Frederick Shrady, Thomas Lathrop Stedman (1886)
"... rehear, and redecide the same, reversing its own decision, as for the Judicial Council to have pursued the illogical course it did. ..."
2. Decisions of the Department of the Interior and the General Land Office in by United States Dept. of the Interior, United States General Land Office (1900)
"... a matter intended to be committed to the courts for settlement and decision, l^or the land department to assert authority to retry and redecide such ..."
3. Register of Debates in Congress: Comprising the Leading Debates and by United States Congress, Joseph Gales, William Winston Seaton (1833)
"Is there any violation of the constitution in according to the States this privilege? Are honorable gentlemen afraid to trust this power to the redecide for ..."
4. Proceedings of the City Commission by Grand Rapids (Mich.). City Commission (1903)
"We understand that the City Engineer has consented to Mr. WR Shelby to redecide the matter himself in regard to the Erade of North Lafayette street from ..."