2. Verb. (transitive) To experience again or anew. ¹
¹ Source: wiktionary.com
Definition of Reexperience
1. experience [v -ENCED, -ENCING, -ENCES] - See also: experience
Click the following link to bring up a new window with an automated collection of images related to the term: Reexperience Images
Lexicographical Neighbors of Reexperience
Literary usage of Reexperience
Below you will find example usage of this term as found in modern and/or classical literature:
1. A Few Kind Words about Hate: The Dark Side of Family Life and the Bible by Una Stannard (2007)
"... a truth serum that made them reexperience their childhood and find out why they killed. But would they want to reexperience what Dr James Gilligan in ..."
2. A Text-book of psychology by Edward Bradford Titchener (1910)
"... weaker, no doubt, than the originals, but of the same actual sort. Such a reexperience or reinstatement of 1 An exception should, perhaps, ..."
3. How to Read by John Barrett Kerfoot (1916)
"And when we reexperience it we re-welcome it; and even savor the recognition and, as it were, roll it for an instant under the tongue of our intelligence. ..."