Definition of Refrigeration system
1. Noun. A cooling system for chilling or freezing (usually for preservative purposes).
Group relationships: Icebox, Refrigerator, Refrigerator Car
Refrigeration System Pictures
Click the following link to bring up a new window with an automated collection of images related to the term: Refrigeration System Images
Lexicographical Neighbors of Refrigeration System
Literary usage of Refrigeration system
Below you will find example usage of this term as found in modern and/or classical literature:
1. The Engineering Index Annual for by American Society of Mechanical Engineers (1915)
"63474 A. Oil Troubles Experienced in the refrigeration system. AG Solomon. ... 62577 A. Equipment and Methods in Largest refrigeration system. ..."
2. Permafrost: North American Contribution [to The] Second International Conference by Building Research Advisory Board Staff (1973)
"The refrigeration system considered here consists of two refrigeration lines located below the pipeline on each side of the ditch. ..."
3. Sanitary Refrigeration and Ice Making by John Joseph Cosgrove (1914)
"To explain rine-circulation system, it will be necessary to it in connection with a refrigeration system, so 'ill refer back to the direct expansion system ..."
4. Alternative Farming Systems by K. Schnieder (1994)
"Although they do not contribute to the energy efficiency of the refrigeration system per se, they do capture energy that would otherwise be Table ..."
5. Stationary Engineeringby Joseph Gerald Branch by Joseph Gerald Branch (1907)
"... Refrigeration—Direct Expansion System of 874 Refrigeration—Mechanical 862 Refrigeration-—System of 871 Refrigeration—System of De La Vergne 883 Refuse ..."
6. Priorities in Space Science Enabled by Nuclear Power And Propulsion by Ssb, ebrary, Inc (2006)
"What are the power requirements of the refrigeration system? • How do the mass and power requirements of the refrigeration system scale with the total ..."