Definition of Regular payment
1. Noun. A payment made at regular times.
Specialized synonyms: Earnings, Pay, Remuneration, Salary, Wage, Stipend, Annuity, Rente, Installment Buying, Installment Plan, Time Plan, Disability Check, Disability Payment, Pension
Regular Payment Pictures
Click the following link to bring up a new window with an automated collection of images related to the term: Regular Payment Images
Lexicographical Neighbors of Regular Payment
Literary usage of Regular payment
Below you will find example usage of this term as found in modern and/or classical literature:
1. Sales of Sensitive Military Property to the Publicby Gregory D. Kutz by Gregory D. Kutz (2008)
"Monthly amount — Dollars OR О No regular payment required — S/ф to H24a c. Does your regular monthly mortgage payment include payments for real estate taxes ..."
2. Appletons' Annual Cyclopædia and Register of Important Events of the Year (1883)
"... a^reo to pay 4 per cent interest per annum, in lieu ot 7 per cent, with ample legislation to secure the prompt and regular payment of eaid 4 per cent. ..."
3. A Collection of Treaties, Engagements, and Sunnuds, Relating to India and by India Foreign and Political Dept (1864)
"... SINDIA for the future regular payment of the tribute upon that district. ... regular payment ..."
4. The Use of Money: How to Save and how to Spend by Edwin Asbury Kirkpatrick (1915)
"regular payment and Debt.—Not only should the amount of an allowance be fixed but also the ... regular payment ..."