Definition of Rehabilitation program
1. Noun. A program for restoring someone to good health.
Rehabilitation Program Pictures
Click the following link to bring up a new window with an automated collection of images related to the term: Rehabilitation Program Images
Lexicographical Neighbors of Rehabilitation Program
Literary usage of Rehabilitation program
Below you will find example usage of this term as found in modern and/or classical literature:
1. Establishing Programs and Priorities for the Seismic Rehabilitation of (1993)
"This problem, among others, suggests that a rehabilitation program must be accompanied by programs that offer some relief from the difficulties of obtaining ..."
2. Federal Benefits for Veterans and Dependents (1993)
"Period and Length of rehabilitation program Generally, the veteran must complete a rehabilitation program 12 years from the date VA notifies him or her of ..."
3. Handbook of Severe Disability: A Text for Rehabilitation Counselors, Other edited by Walter C. Stolov, Michael R. Clowers (2000)
"Examines the role of job readiness, marketable skills, and job opportunities in the Beth Israel abuser rehabilitation program Hardy RE, Cull JG (eds): Drug ..."
4. Landmine Monitor Report 2002: Toward a Mine-free World by International Campaign to Ban Landmines, Human Rights Watch (Organization). (2002)
"... Handicap International Belgium operated a community based rehabilitation program for mine/UXO survivors in Quang Tri province until the end of 2001. ..."
5. Landmine Monitor Report, 2002: Toward a Mine-free World by Human Rights Watch (2002)
"The law guarantees an individual multilevel rehabilitation program aimed ... The rehabilitation program includes medical, social, and professional issues. ..."
6. Rehabilitation for Traumatic Brain Injury by Randall M. Chesnutt, Oregon Health Sciences University (1999)
"Since client and family outcomes may be related only to rehabilitation program benefit, it would be useful to know how to control for rehabilitation program ..."