Definition of Reloaned
1. reloan [v] - See also: reloan
Click the following link to bring up a new window with an automated collection of images related to the term: Reloaned Images
Lexicographical Neighbors of Reloaned
Literary usage of Reloaned
Below you will find example usage of this term as found in modern and/or classical literature:
1. The Banks of New-York: Their Dealers, the Clearing-house, and the Panic of by Robert Morris, James Sloan Gibbons (1859)
"It carried interest ; it was reloaned on interest, and doubtless re-reloaned to various parties, who had invested it, perhaps mostly in the hazardous ..."
2. Lawyers' Reports Annotated by Lawyers Co-operative Publishing Company (1909)
"It will be noted (1) that the money loaned was always In the state ; that It was loaned here, collected, and reloaned by an ..."
3. A New Monetary System: The Only Means of Securing the Respective Rights of by Edward Kellogg (1861)
"One dollar loaned at six per cent. per annum, the interest collected and reloaned half-yearly for a period of three hundred and sixty years, will accumulate ..."
4. A New Monetary System: The Only Means of Securing the Respective Rights of by Edward Kellogg (1861)
"If, instead of being invested in the house and lot, the $10000 were loaned on interest at seven per cent., and the interest were collected and reloaned ..."
5. Cases on the Law of Suretyship by Clinton De Witt (1920)
"The contract made by the creditor and principal, wherein the former, after accepting part payment of the debt, reloaned the latter the remainder of the ..."
6. Reports of the Decisions of the Court of Appeals of the State of Colorado by Colorado Court of Appeals, William E. Beck, Thomas M. Robinson, John Alonzo Gordon (1903)
"Appellee defends against liability for this sum, contending as ground therefor, that he reloaned it and did so with the consent of appellant. ..."
7. Pacific States Reports by California Supreme Court, Idaho Supreme Court, Kansas Supreme Court, Montana Supreme Court, Nevada Supreme Court, Oregon Supreme Court, Utah Supreme Court, Washington (State). Supreme Court (1906)
"The moneys had been thus collected, loaned and reloaned by plaintiff, as agent, from February, 1846, until the assessment of the tax in question in 1847. ..."
Other Resources Relating to: Reloaned