Definition of Rental income
1. Noun. Income received from rental properties.
Rental Income Pictures
Click the following link to bring up a new window with an automated collection of images related to the term: Rental Income Images
Lexicographical Neighbors of Rental Income
Literary usage of Rental income
Below you will find example usage of this term as found in modern and/or classical literature:
1. Sources of Income Inequality and Poverty in Rural Pakistan by Richard H. Adams, Jane J. He (1995)
"SOURCES OF rental income INEQUALITY rental income in this study can be divided into six sources: (1) Land rent (in-kind), which includes the net value ..."
2. Taxation and Household Saving: Country Surveys by OECD Staff, Oecd, OCDE (1994)
"2.2.3 Taxation of imputed and rental income There is no taxation of imputed ... Actual rental income is added to global income after deduction of expenses ..."
3. The Flat Tax by Robert Ernest Hall, Alvin Rabushka (1995)
"Is rental income part of wages or business income? Would individuals have to file both business and individual tax forms if they had both kinds of income? ..."
4. International Tax Issues Relating to Globalization: Hearing Before the edited by William V. Roth, Jr. (1999)
"If an Israeli manufacturing subsidiary leases manufacturing equipment to another manufacturing affiliate, the rental income received by the Israeli ..."
5. Tax and the Economy: A Comparative Assessment of Oecd Countries by Christopher Heady, Paul Van Den Noord (2001)
"According to the neutrality principle, the rental income stemming from home ... However, in most countries little or no rental income is imputed for tax ..."
6. Ireland by OECD Staff, OECD (2006)
"Meanwhile, the imputed rental income is not taxed, unlike rental income to a third party. • A package of tax measures was introduced in 1998 in an attempt ..."
Other Resources Relating to: Rental income