Definition of Reoutfitted
1. reoutfit [v] - See also: reoutfit
Click the following link to bring up a new window with an automated collection of images related to the term: Reoutfitted Images
Lexicographical Neighbors of Reoutfitted
Literary usage of Reoutfitted
Below you will find example usage of this term as found in modern and/or classical literature:
1. The Lessons of History: The Chinese People's Liberation Army at 75 by Laurie Burkitt, Andrew Scobell, Larry M. Wortzel, Heritage Foundation (Washington, D. C.) (2003)
"The 9th Group Army's artillery units remained in Manchuria to be reoutfitted with Soviet cannon, and the Group Army's divisions entered Korea with only ten ..."
2. Battles Royal Down North by Norman Duncan (1918)
"Leaving Queer John to his own devices, now that he had no further use for him, Marsh bought a new team, reoutfitted, being careful to take a gun this time, ..."
3. War in the Garden of Eden by Kermit Roosevelt (1919)
"We were told that we would have five days here, during which we would be reoutfitted in every particular. Our horses were in fearful shape— constant work in ..."
4. Tutt and Mr. Tutt by Arthur Cheney Train (1920)
"... presents of bizarre and quite impossible clothes made to office boys and stenographers; of ex-convicts reoutfitted and sent rejoicing to foreign parts; ..."
5. Tutt and Mr. Tutt by Arthur Cheney Train (1920)
"... presents of bizarre and quite impossible clothes made to office boys and stenographers; of ex- convicts reoutfitted and sent rejoicing to foreign parts; ..."
6. History of the Sixth Engineers (1920)
"Gently and tenderly the cat was removed and the men returned to their billets, but not to sleep. Company D, which had been reoutfitted with Company B at ..."
7. Seneca Fiction, Legends, and Myths by Jeremiah Curtin, John Napoleon Brinton Hewitt (1918)
"Returning to Flagstaff, Doctor Fewkes reoutfitted in order to conduct investigations of the ruins near Black Falls of the Little Colorado River, ..."