2. Verb. (third-person singular of replevin) ¹
¹ Source: wiktionary.com
Definition of Replevins
1. replevin [v] - See also: replevin
Click the following link to bring up a new window with an automated collection of images related to the term: Replevins Images
Lexicographical Neighbors of Replevins
Literary usage of Replevins
Below you will find example usage of this term as found in modern and/or classical literature:
1. Modern Reports; Or, Select Cases Adjudged in the Courts of King's Bench ...by Great Britain Courts, Thomas Leach by Great Britain Courts, Thomas Leach (1795)
"Turner, 208 DISCONTINUANCE, on ERROR. DISFRANCHISE MENT. Sit CORPORATION. DISTRESSES; See replevins. DOWER. ..."
2. The Law-dictionary, Explaining the Rise, Progress, and Present State of the ...by Thomas Edlyne Tomlins, Thomas Colpitts Granger by Thomas Edlyne Tomlins, Thomas Colpitts Granger (1835)
"replevins by writ issue, properly, out of Chancery, returnable into the ... 68. and post, V. replevins by plaint are made by the sheriff by force of the ..."
3. The Revised Reports by Robert Campbell, Frederick Pollock, Oliver Augustus Saunders, Arthur Beresford Cane, Joseph Gerald Pease, William Bowstead, Great Britain Courts (1906)
"But it has been contended that there cannot exist an independent right of granting replevins, and many authorities have been referred to to show that such a ..."