Definition of Republic of bolivia
1. Noun. A landlocked republic in central South America; Simon Bolivar founded Bolivia in 1825 after winning independence from Spain.
Geographical relationships: Cnpz, Eln, National Liberation Army, Nestor Paz Zamora Commission, Egtk, Tupac Katari Guerrilla Army
Group relationships: Oas, Organization Of American States
Generic synonyms: South American Country, South American Nation
Terms within: Capital Of Bolivia, La Paz, Santa Cruz, Sucre, Ancohuma, Andes, Illampu, Illimani, Sajama
Group relationships: South America
Member holonyms: Bolivian
Derivative terms: Bolivian
Republic Of Bolivia Pictures
Click the following link to bring up a new window with an automated collection of images related to the term: Republic Of Bolivia Images
Lexicographical Neighbors of Republic Of Bolivia
Literary usage of Republic of bolivia
Below you will find example usage of this term as found in modern and/or classical literature:
1. Memoirs of General Miller, in the Service of the Republic of Peru: In the by John Miller (1829)
"Project of the Constitution for the Republic of Bolivia, nilli an Address of the Liberator. TO THE CONSTITUENT CONGRESS OF BOLIVIA. LEGISLATORS ! ..."
2. Memoirs of General Miller, in the Service of the Republic of Peru by John Miller (1829)
"... fellows-in-arms, will maintain its august authority. God save the Congress! (N.) (Page 339.) Project of the Constitution for the Republic of Bolivia, ..."
3. The Progress of America, from the Discovery by Columbus to the Year 1846 by John Macgregor (1847)
"... that until the expiration of the said term of fifteen years, British ships entering into the ports of the republic of Bolivia from the United Kingdom of ..."
4. Memoirs of General Miller: In the Service of the Republic of Peru by John Miller (1828)
"Upper Peru.—General assembly.—Its proceedings.—Republic of Bolivia.—Aggression of the Brazilians ..."