¹ Source: wiktionary.com
Definition of Retroviral
Click the following link to bring up a new window with an automated collection of images related to the term: Retroviral Images
Lexicographical Neighbors of Retroviral
Literary usage of Retroviral
Below you will find example usage of this term as found in modern and/or classical literature:
1. Novel Systems for the Study of Human Disease: From Basic Research to by OECD Staff, (Paris) Organisation for Economic Co-ope (1998)
"A major characteristic of the retroviral vector is that the viral genome is integrated into the chromosomes of the transduced cells and becomes a permanent ..."
2. State of the Nation: South Africa 2003-2004 by John Daniel, Adam Habib, Roger Southall (2004)
"This was when the National Association of People Living with HIV/AIDS (NAPWA) began to demand that the anti-retroviral AZT be made available to HIV-positive ..."
3. African Economic Outlookby African Development Bank, African Development Bank Group by African Development Bank, African Development Bank Group (2006)
"The new Plan also seeks to continue improving the quality of life for the country's 1.4 million infected people through access to anti-retroviral drugs and ..."
4. Schizophrenia, 1993: A Special Report edited by David Shore, Samuel J. Keith (1996)
"The ability of retroviral ge- nomic material to become integrated into host-cell DNA led Crow (1984) to propose retroviral sequences as the causative agent ..."
5. Transgenic Animals: Bibliography January 1991-February 1994 by Raymond Dobert (1996)
"Language: English Descriptors: Chickens; Transgenics; Liver; retroviral vectors; ... retroviral vectors used to transmit the genes were more stable during ..."