¹ Source: wiktionary.com
Definition of Revalidation
1. validation [n -S] - See also: validation
Click the following link to bring up a new window with an automated collection of images related to the term: Revalidation Images
Lexicographical Neighbors of Revalidation
Literary usage of Revalidation
Below you will find example usage of this term as found in modern and/or classical literature:
1. Password Management Guideline: Department of Defense by Sheila L. Brand (1993)
"4.7.5 User ID revalidation The SSO should be responsible for the development of ... It is recommended that this revalidation be done at least once per year. ..."
2. The Mining Laws of the Republic of Colombia: With a Short Explanation of by Charles Bullman (1892)
"It will not be considered an insuperable objection to the revalidation of ... The revalidation having been obtained, the title will be considered to have ..."
3. The Mining Laws of the Republic of Colombia by Colombia, Phanor James Eder (1912)
"When revalidation has been obtained, the title shall have the same force as if it had ... The revalidation of a title can be effected in either of the two ..."
4. DoD's High-Risk Areas: Progress Made Implementing Supply Chain Management by William M. Solis (2007)
"improve the revalidation process. Specifically, the guidance should contain the following controls: • a revalidation checklist detailing procedures ..."