Click the following link to bring up a new window with an automated collection of images related to the term: Riteless Images
Lexicographical Neighbors of Riteless
riteless (current term)
Literary usage of Riteless
Below you will find example usage of this term as found in modern and/or classical literature:
1. Indian Caste by John Wilson (1877)
"Agni has dispersed the impious, the chattering, faithless, riteless, non-sacrificing ... the height the riteless, inhuman, non-sacrificing, godless Dapi/u. ..."
2. Indian Caste by John Wilson (1877)
"Let Parvata, our friend Parvata, with a powerful stroke, strike down from the height the riteless, inhuman, non-sacrificing, ..."
3. A Short History of Freethought, Ancient and Modern by John Mackinnon Robertson (1915)
"... and practising a priestless and riteless religion, prohibiting oaths, and wholly repudiating every claim of the Church. Yet another sect, called by the ..."
4. Southey's Common-place Book by Robert Southey (1850)
"Character of this riteless service. 335. Extempore prayer in public—arguments against it. 343. 388. 337. Sin of so pretending to the spirit. 384. ..."
5. The French Stage in the Eighteenth Century by Frederick William Hawkins (1888)
"... Probus, de 1'etat oil je suis— but was prevailed upon to make the declaration required to save his remains from a riteless interment. ..."