¹ Source: wiktionary.com
Definition of Roundball
1. [n -S]
Click the following link to bring up a new window with an automated collection of images related to the term: Roundball Images
Lexicographical Neighbors of Roundball
Literary usage of Roundball
Below you will find example usage of this term as found in modern and/or classical literature:
1. Exposition in Class-room Practice by Theodore Clarence Mitchill, George Rice Carpenter (1906)
"Until about 1860 the ball game played in Massachusetts was called "Massachusetts roundball." No game called "town ball" was known in Massachusetts. ..."
2. Financial Investigations: A Financial Approach to Detecting and Resolving Crimesby Don Vogel by Don Vogel (1999)
"During your undercover activities at the University of Muckraker, you discover the following: • Sam roundball and Terry Rebound are the starting forwards ..."
3. Report and Transactions (1900)
"... Farm (near roundball, now converted into two cottages) in 1892 or 1893 at a very advanced age (nearly 90).—November, 1898. ..."
4. Wisconsin Journal of Education by Wisconsin Education Association Council, Wisconsin Education Association, Wisconsin Dept. of Public Instruction (1887)
"i oo 72 The Boys who Lived on the " RoundBall; !'. iI So 46 Books of Fables |HE Scudder. Hought'n, M. & Co 40 36 Road Jane Andrews. ji oo 72 Seven Little ..."
5. Practical Instruction in Golf.by Launcelot Cressy Servos by Launcelot Cressy Servos (1905)
"Full view - About this book - Add to my library Google Book Search Help | Advanced Book SearchAbout Google Book Search - Book Search Blog - Information for Publishers - Google Home©2007 Google"