Definition of Sales outlet
1. Noun. A place of business for retailing goods.
Specialized synonyms: Country Store, General Store, Trading Post, Department Store, Emporium, Discount House, Discount Store, Discounter, Wholesale House, Market, Market Place, Marketplace, Mart, Center, Mall, Plaza, Shopping Center, Shopping Centre, Shopping Mall, Shop, Store, Strip Mall
Terms within: Merchandise, Product, Ware
Generic synonyms: Business Establishment, Place Of Business
Sales Outlet Pictures
Click the following link to bring up a new window with an automated collection of images related to the term: Sales Outlet Images
Lexicographical Neighbors of Sales Outlet
Literary usage of Sales outlet
Below you will find example usage of this term as found in modern and/or classical literature:
1. Agriculture in the City: A Key to Sustainability in Havana, Cuba by María Caridad Cruz, Roberto Sánchez Medina (2003)
"This letter must be submitted, together with the application for opening a sales outlet, to the Physical Design Directorate (Direccion Municipal de ..."
2. Organic Agriculture: Sustainability, Markets, and Policies by OECD (2003)
"For fresh certified organic fruit and vegetables, the role of the supermarket, which is the fastest-growing organic sales outlet in virtually all countries ..."
3. Alcohol and Health: Seventh Special Report to the Us Congress by Louis Sullivan (1997)
"For example, the emergence of a new type of retail sales outlet for beer and wine—the gas station minimart—has been an issue in California (Ryan and Segars ..."
4. Natural Gas Industry (1921)
"... (the sales outlet) while wasting at the bung, "namely, in production costs, foolish factory and office expenditures, building extravagances, ..."
5. Managing the World Economy: The Consequences of Corporate Alliances by Peter F. Cowhey, Jonathan David Aronson (1993)
"... not a giant sales outlet for AT&T. Indeed, AT&T probably will benefit more from sales in the United States using NEC licensed technology than it will in ..."