Definition of School assignment
1. Noun. A school task performed by a student to satisfy the teacher.
Specialized synonyms: Classroom Project, Classwork, Homework, Prep, Preparation, Lesson
Generic synonyms: Assignment
School Assignment Pictures
Click the following link to bring up a new window with an automated collection of images related to the term: School Assignment Images
Lexicographical Neighbors of School Assignment
Literary usage of School assignment
Below you will find example usage of this term as found in modern and/or classical literature:
1. Reviews of National Policies for Education Korea by Oecd (1998)
"The competitive entrance examination of individual high schools was abolished, and a random school assignment following a general preliminary examination ..."
2. Making a High School Program by Myron Wallace Richardson (1921)
"... RECITATION SECTIONS In a large school, assignment of teachers and rooms need not be made until after the recitation sections have been distributed among ..."
3. Education by Project Innovation (Organization) (1915)
"Every examination result, as indeed every answer to any kind of school assignment depends for its position in a scale of excellence upon the nature of the ..."
4. Kickstart Initiative: Connecting America's Communities to the Information by Delano E. Lewis (1997)
"The Network is to be used for educational purposes, defined as purposes directly related to a Norwood school assignment, project, project job, ..."
5. America's Teachers: Profile Of A Profession by Susan P. Choy (1993)
"... characteristics: 1987-88 74 6.2 Percentage distribution of part-time teachers who were full-time school employees by their other school assignment, ..."
6. Catalogue by Yale University, Columbia university, Hokkaido University (1900)
"... price charged occupants who are not members of the Divinity School. ASSIGNMENT OF ROOMS The buildings will be accessible on Monday of the opening week, ..."