Definition of Shamos
1. shammes [n -MOSIM] - See also: shammes
Click the following link to bring up a new window with an automated collection of images related to the term: Shamos Images
Lexicographical Neighbors of Shamos
Literary usage of Shamos
Below you will find example usage of this term as found in modern and/or classical literature:
1. Acquiring Copyright Permission to Digitize and Provide Open Access to Books by Denise Troll Covey (2005)
"According to copyright attorney Michael shamos, "If a work is in copyright and the copyright is assigned to a new owner, an assignment document needs to be ..."
2. Lawyers' Reports Annotated by Lawyers Co-operative Publishing Company (1915)
"shamos. 12 Ga. App. 463, 77 SE 312; —*$3500—woman, married—fell on defective sidewalk, Fortier v. Ulatowski, 162 111. ..."
3. Theoretical Kinematics by Oene Bottema, Bernard Roth (1990)
"$6.00 GREAT EXPERIMENTS IN PHYSICS: Firsthand Accounts from Galileo to Einstein, edited by Morris H. shamos. 25 crucial discoveries: Newton's laws of motion ..."
4. A Treatise on the Law of Telegraph and Telephone Companies: Including by Sidney Walter Jones (1916)
"shamos, 12 Ga. -\№. 4G3, 77 SE 312 ; West. U. Tel. Co. v. Tweed (Tex. Civ. App.) 138 SW 1155. Employe acting in emergencies.—Not ordinarily guilty of ..."
5. A Treatise on the Law of Instructions to Juries in Civil and Criminal Cases by Henry Edward Randall (1922)
"Clark County, 120 shamos, 77 SE 312, 12 Ga. App. 463. NW 306, 143 Iowa, 328. «»Price v. Northern Electric Ky. ..."