Definition of Shoot craps
1. Verb. Play a game of craps.
Shoot Craps Pictures
Click the following link to bring up a new window with an automated collection of images related to the term: Shoot Craps Images
Lexicographical Neighbors of Shoot Craps
Literary usage of Shoot craps
Below you will find example usage of this term as found in modern and/or classical literature:
1. Outdoor relief in Missouri: a study of its administration by county officials by Thomas James Riley (1915)
"shoot craps?" "No, no, of course not. I nebber shoot craps any more." A few hours later the officers will raid a gambling place and pull Old Bill out from ..."
2. Judicial and Statutory Definitions of Words and Phrases by West Publishing Company (1914)
"To shoot craps Is to play craps. To roll tenpins Is to play tenpins. Sims v. State, 57 SE 1029, l Ga. App. 776. SHOOTING -WITH INTENT TO К I ГЛ. ..."
3. German Atrocities, Their Nature and Philosophy: Studies in Belgium and by Samuel Whitaker Pennypacker, Newell Dwight Hillis (1918)
"But, remember, that permits the negro to shoot craps. I think it would be a mistake to allow betting on horses and not on craps. ..."
4. Judicial and Statutory Definitions of Words and Phrases by West Publishing Company (1914)
"To shoot craps Is to play craps. To roll tenpins is to play tenpins. Sims v. State, 57 SB 1029, 1 Ga. App. 776. ..."