Definition of Shower room
1. Noun. A room with several showers.
Shower Room Pictures
Click the following link to bring up a new window with an automated collection of images related to the term: Shower Room Images
Lexicographical Neighbors of Shower Room
Literary usage of Shower room
Below you will find example usage of this term as found in modern and/or classical literature:
1. Playground Technique and Playcraft by Arthur Leland, Lorna Highbee Leland (1909)
"In the shower room in Mezzanine put a good bed of concrete 4" thick under ... In the shower room, the walls all around, except where marble stalls make it ..."
2. Consolidated supplement to the codes and general laws of the state of ...by California, James Henry Deering by California, James Henry Deering (1919)
"Opening through porch, every tenement house hereafter erected every room, kitchen, and y water-closet compartment, toilet or shower-room, and bath or slop- ..."
3. Catalogue of Gymnastic Apparatus by Narragansett Machine Co (1916)
"The best arrangement is to have the shower room open direct from its locker room, serving as a connection between the locker room and the Natatorium. ..."
4. Bed & Breakfast Stops England, Scotland, Wales & Ireland by FHG Staff (2005)
"All rooms have colour TV, radio, hairdryer, tea/coffee making facilities; bathroom/toilet and separate shower room on the same floor. ..."
5. Supplement to the Codes and General Laws of the State of California of 1915 by California, James Henry Deering (1917)
"In every tenement house hereafter erected every room, kitchen, and overy water-closet compartment, toilet or shower-room, and bath or slop- sink room ..."