2. Verb. (third-person singular of simper) ¹
¹ Source: wiktionary.com
Definition of Simpers
1. simper [v] - See also: simper
Click the following link to bring up a new window with an automated collection of images related to the term: Simpers Images
Lexicographical Neighbors of Simpers
Literary usage of Simpers
Below you will find example usage of this term as found in modern and/or classical literature:
1. Palm's California Case Citations: Volumes 1 to 142 Inclusive : Also All by California Supreme Court, United States Supreme Court (1904)
"... simpers v. Sloan, 5 : 457-458 ; 6-72. Simpson v. Applegate, 75: 342-346; 79-607; 81-264; 92-430; 110- Simpson v. ..."
2. Reports of Cases Argued and Determined in the Circuit Courts of Ohio by Carl Gustave Jahn, Ohio Circuit Courts, Ohio Supreme Court (1898)
"Ths claim of the simpers was first asserted in this case when they offered their mortgage in evidence. Smith <fc Nixon had then a right to show that it was ..."
3. Law of Real Property: Including, Also, General Rules of Law Relative to the by Charles Theodore Boone (1901)
"simpers, 15 Md. 160; Brant v. Gelston, 2 Johns. Cas. 384; Polk v. Faris, 9 Yerg. ... Brownell, 10 RI 509; and see simpers v. simpers, 15 Md. 160. ..."