Definition of Spaers
1. spaer [n] - See also: spaer
Click the following link to bring up a new window with an automated collection of images related to the term: Spaers Images
Lexicographical Neighbors of Spaers
Literary usage of Spaers
Below you will find example usage of this term as found in modern and/or classical literature:
1. The Knickerbocker: Or, New-York Monthly Magazine by Charles Fenno Hoffman, Timothy Flint, Lewis Gaylord Clark, Kinahan Cornwallis, John Holmes Agnew (1837)
"... the clear, succinct, and well-digested ' Remarks on American History,' from the pen of Jл RED spaers, which have been neatly re-printed, ..."
2. Text-book of Ophthalmology by Ernst Fuchs, Alexander Duane (1899)
"Both spaers have a blind ending in the sclera at e. The sheath of dura mater passes into the external layers, .s*/, of the seleni, the sheath of pia mater ..."
3. The American Catalogue of Books: Or, English Guide to American Literature by Low firm, publishers, London (1856)
"Edited by JA RED spaers. (Boston, 1653.) 4 vols., 8vo., 4Se., cL с AMERICAN REVOLUTION, Reprints of the Original Letters from Washington to Joseph Reod, ..."
4. A Manual of the Diseases of the Eye by Nottidge Charles Macnamara (1882)
"... I. spaers, MA, MB . FRCP Lond. Crown Svo, 8i. 6d. OWEN.—Tables of Materia Medica ; com- pri,ing the Contents, Doses, ..."