Definition of Spelts
1. Noun. (plural of spelt) ¹
¹ Source: wiktionary.com
Definition of Spelts
1. spelt [n] - See also: spelt
Click the following link to bring up a new window with an automated collection of images related to the term: Spelts Images
Lexicographical Neighbors of Spelts
Literary usage of Spelts
Below you will find example usage of this term as found in modern and/or classical literature:
1. History of Hall County, Nebraska: A Narrative of the Past with Special by August F. Buechler, Robert J. Barr, Dale P. Stough (1920)
"1910—Brett, Diefenderfer, spelts, Eaton and JA Rounds. and WT spelts. 1911 —Brett, JA Rounds, HS Eaton, 1912 —Brett, Rounds, Eaton, Williams and spelts, ..."
2. Cases in Equity: Selected from Decisions of English and American Courts by George Henry Boke (1915)
"Ward's defense, so far as material here, was that on the 1st day of July, 1890, he "received from spelts & Klosterman $52.50 in money, and at that time he ..."
3. American and English Decisions in Equity by Henry Budd, Ardemus Stewart (1896)
"At the time this note was made Chidester delivered to Perkins & spelts the following ... Perkins and L. spelts all of the fifteen per cent, now due, ..."
4. King's Mountain and Its Heroes: History of the Battle of King's Mountain by Lyman Copeland Draper, Anthony Allaire (1881)
"John spelts related, that Ferguson had a yet larger silver whistle, a foot in length, which fell into the hands of Colonel Shelby. f Statement of spelts. ..."
5. King's Mountain and Its Heroes: History of the Battle of King's Mountain by Lyman Copeland Draper, Anthony Allaire, Isaac Shelby (1881)
"John spelts related, that Ferguson had a yet larger silver whistle, afoot in length, which fell into the hands of Colonel Shelby, f Statement of spelts. t ..."
6. Reports of Cases in the Supreme Court of Nebraska by Nebraska Supreme Court, James Mills Woolworth (1908)
"Mr. and Mrs. spelts left home to be gone from the county for several ... Shortly before that Mary Kramer had stayed a few days and nights with Mrs. spelts, ..."