Definition of Stallings
1. stalling [n] - See also: stalling
Click the following link to bring up a new window with an automated collection of images related to the term: Stallings Images
Lexicographical Neighbors of Stallings
Literary usage of Stallings
Below you will find example usage of this term as found in modern and/or classical literature:
1. South Eastern Reporter by West Virginia Supreme Court of Appeals, West Publishing Company, South Carolina Supreme Court (1913)
"stallings et al. (Supreme Court of North Carolina. Dec. 11, 1912. ... The defendant stallings avers as explicitly as he can do as to a lost bond that it did ..."
2. Reports of Cases Argued and Determined in the Court of Appeals and Court of by South Carolina Court of Appeals, South Carolina Court of Errors (1849)
"When the prisoner was carried to where stallings' body lay, he said he had seen stallings there when he came from Scott's. The deceased was struck on the ..."
3. Yen for Development: Japanese Foreign Aid & the Politics of Burden-sharing by Shafiqul Islam (1991)
"... COMMENT Barbara stallings People in all parts of the world—from voters in Lima to politicians in Washington—are demanding that Japan take a leading role ..."
4. The American Decisions: Containing All the Cases of General Value and by John Proffatt, Abraham Clark Freeman (1884)
"The proof offered by the defendant as to the claim set up by William J. stallings, and of the money which he had paid for his claim, was proper, ..."
5. The American Reports: Containing All Decisions of General Interest Decided by Isaac Grant Thompson, Irving Browne (1882)
"It appeared, from the evidence, that on the Sunday previous to the delivery of the note to the plaintiff, stallings, the co-defendant before the justice, ..."
6. State, Markets, and Just Growth: Development in the Twenty-First Century by Atul Kohli, Chung-in Moon, Georg Sørensen (2003)
"... The impact on developing countries Barbara stallings Globalization is one of the most controversial topics of the early twenty- first century. ..."
7. Supreme Court Reporter by Robert Desty, United States Supreme Court, West Publishing Company (1921)
"A warrant Issued thereon, hut stallings was not arrested. He appeared voluntarily before the commissioner, admitted his identity and that he held the office ..."
8. Measurements for Competitiveness in Electronics (1994)
"William stallings, ISDN and Broadband ISDN, Second Edition, p. ... The information in Table 96 is a condensation of Table 8.1 from stallings, page 585. 36. ..."