Definition of State bank
1. Noun. A bank chartered by a state rather than by the federal government.
State Bank Pictures
Click the following link to bring up a new window with an automated collection of images related to the term: State Bank Images
Lexicographical Neighbors of State Bank
Literary usage of State bank
Below you will find example usage of this term as found in modern and/or classical literature:
1. Proceedings of the Annual Meeting by American Bankers Association, Savings Bank Division (1907)
"state bank of Michigan. Greenville Greenville state bank. " Commercial State Sav. ... Petosky First state bank. Portland Maynard.Allen state bank. ..."
2. The American Bar by James Clark Fifield (1918)
"Attorneys for: Adel state bank, Bank of Dallas Center, Citizens Savings Bank, Van Meter state bank, DeSoto Savings Bank, Linden Bank, Redfield Savings Bank. ..."
3. Index of Economic Material in Documents of the States of the United States by Adelaide Rosalia Hasse (1912)
"state bank of Ohio serial 1846-1847. Quarterly stmt. of condition of branches of Ohio state bank. In Documents as follows : 1846 Feb. ..."
4. Supreme Court Reporter by Robert Desty, United States Supreme Court, West Publishing Company (1920)
"TAXATION <8=»10 — NATIONAL BANKS — STOCK OWNED IN state bank. A national bank, being subject to state taxation as a federal agency only to the extent ..."
Other Resources Relating to: State bank