Definition of Stears
1. stear [v] - See also: stear
Click the following link to bring up a new window with an automated collection of images related to the term: Stears Images
Lexicographical Neighbors of Stears
Literary usage of Stears
Below you will find example usage of this term as found in modern and/or classical literature:
1. The Diary of Matthew Patten of Bedford, N.H.: From Seventeen Hundred Fifty by Matthew Patten (1903)
"... the next day the other I gave him the one that was drowned and that I gave him were stears the one I have is a heifer A DAY BOOK CONTINUED FROM DECEMBER ..."
2. Reports of Cases Adjudged in the High Court of Chancery: Before Sir William by Great Britain Court of Chancery, William Page Wood Hatherley (1863)
"t tered list of di- and also upon a judgment recovered by Hulett in the name signed to //., of stears for interest on the same. who had no notice tb iit s. ..."
3. Reports of Cases Adjudged in the High Court of Chancery: Before Sir William by Great Britain Court of Chancery, William Page Wood Hatherley (1863)
"stears, however, having acted as a director, the payment to him in either form would be equally bad. In Teversham v. The Cameron's Coalbrook Company (a), ..."
4. Reports of Proceedings by Associations of gas engineers and managers, United Kingdom (1889)
"E. stears, Lisburn. PRESIDENT for 1889: WB Featherstone, ... stears, E. Lisburn. Stormonth, W. S Coleraine. Todhunter, 0. Ballymena. ..."
5. American Kennel Register: A Monthly Record (1885)
"Com., Miss A. Campbell (Lassie of the Wey) and Miss J. stears (Constance).—BOB TAILS: Prize, GC Edwardes- Ker (Sir Lancelot). BASSET HOUNDS. ..."
6. Pacific States Reports by California Supreme Court, Idaho Supreme Court, Kansas Supreme Court, Montana Supreme Court, Nevada Supreme Court, Oregon Supreme Court, Utah Supreme Court, Washington (State). Supreme Court (1912)
"Wheatley and stears were convicted, and Wheatley was hung June 29, 1875. stears was again convicted at his second trial, and suffered death at the hands of ..."
7. Portrait and Biographical Album of St. Joseph County, Michigan ... Together by Barbara Young (1889)
"Our subject is the son of Thomas stears, whose name is held in honor as that of one ... In 1835, with this large family, Mr. stears emigrated to the United ..."
Other Resources Relating to: Stears