Definition of Stomach upset
1. Noun. A disorder of digestive function characterized by discomfort or heartburn or nausea.
Generic synonyms: Symptom
Terms within: Bellyache, Gastralgia, Stomach Ache, Stomachache
Derivative terms: Dyspeptic
Stomach Upset Pictures
Click the following link to bring up a new window with an automated collection of images related to the term: Stomach Upset Images
Lexicographical Neighbors of Stomach Upset
Literary usage of Stomach upset
Below you will find example usage of this term as found in modern and/or classical literature:
1. Getting Fit Your Way: A Self-paced Fitness Guide (1993)
"... include stomach upset, nausea, vomiting, abdominal pain, mouth ulcers, darkened urine, pale stools, jaundice (yellowing of the skin or white portion of ..."
2. Fearful Symmetry by Andi Garwood, Anthony Weir (1996)
"TODAY i HAD A stomach upset Lightning-ball of fire swelling, aborting Time burning Submission, sweaty sheets Rose-gardens washed in seagull shit Today I had ..."
3. Bound for Good Health: A Collection of Age Pages (1993)
"NSAIDs should be taken with a full glass of water (or milk), food, or antacids to reduce stomach upset. In addition, an antiulcer drug—misoprostol (brand ..."
4. Philadelphia Medical Times (1882)
"... iodides become incapable of taking a dose of one grain without having his stomach upset and at once showing purpuric spots on both legs below the knees. ..."