Definition of Storage locker
1. Noun. A storage compartment for clothes and valuables; usually it has a lock.
Generic synonyms: Compartment
Specialized synonyms: Glory Hole, Lazaretto
Group relationships: Locker Room
Storage Locker Pictures
Click the following link to bring up a new window with an automated collection of images related to the term: Storage Locker Images
Lexicographical Neighbors of Storage Locker
Literary usage of Storage locker
Below you will find example usage of this term as found in modern and/or classical literature:
1. The Practices and Procedures of the Investigating Services of the Deparment edited by Strom Thurmond (1998)
"Mr. Nita kept the gun illegally in a storage locker outside the base retrieving it from the person who owned the locker saying he was going to do some ..."
2. Rudder by Thomas Fleming Day (1912)
"The fore compartment, besides the berths, will contain two water tanks with a capacity of 150 gallons, storage locker for food, and lockers for navigating ..."
3. Rudder by Thomas Fleming Day (1911)
"... ice-box, storage locker and toilet. In after end two full-length lockers. 6 ft. headroom in cabin and space to install engine if desired. ..."
4. Adventure Guide to Aruba, Bonaire and Curacao by Lynne M. Sullivan (2006)
"Callaway clubs ($45) and shoes ($10) may be rented, and a storage locker is available ($5) for the entire length of your vacation. Golf carts are outfitted ..."
5. Security Awareness in the 1980s: Featured Articles From Security Awareness (1992)
"Investigators were able to learn the location of a storage locker where Harper kept records of his activities. They also learned that he was planning ..."
6. Gently with the Tides: The Best of Living Aboard by Michael L. Frankel (1990)
"... rented a storage locker until they decide the final dispositions of these items. Once down to life's necessities they have found the boat to be spacious ..."