Definition of Storage space
1. Noun. The area in any structure that provides space for storage.
Specialized synonyms: Cache, Cellar, Wine Cellar, Closet, Cupboard, Drawer, Cellar, Root Cellar, Stacks
Group relationships: Deposit, Depositary, Depository, Repository
Storage Space Pictures
Click the following link to bring up a new window with an automated collection of images related to the term: Storage Space Images
Lexicographical Neighbors of Storage Space
Literary usage of Storage space
Below you will find example usage of this term as found in modern and/or classical literature:
1. Step-by-Step Programming with Base SAS(R) Software by SAS Institute (2001)
"When you are not going to perform calculations on a variable, you can save storage space by treating a value that contains digits as a character value. ..."
2. 20th Century Bookkeeping and Accounting: A Treatise on Modern Bookkeeping by James Williams Baker (1918)
"Received $5.00 rent for storage space (§ 117, If 5). 5. Paid $150.00 for new porch as ... Received $5.00 for storage space. 5. Sold the vacant lot adjoining ..."
3. The Backup Book: Disaster Recovery from Desktop to Data Center by Dorian J. Cougias, E. L. Heiberger, Karsten Koop (2003)
"They help to determine issues such as which users utilize the most storage space on the network, how best to partition storage in a SAN, and now, ..."
4. Cements, Limes, and Plasters: Their Materials, Manufacture, and Properties by Edwin Clarence Eckel (1922)
"A twofold necessity exists for large storage space at a ... This means that for each kiln in a dry- process plant, storage space for at least 20000 barrels ..."
5. Handbook of Building Construction: Data for Architects, Designing and by George Albert Hool, Nathan Clarke Johnson (1920)
"The photographic work in connection will require dark rooms 6X10 ft. and printing rooms for films, etc., and fireproof storage space. 12i. ..."