Definition of Strifeless
Click the following link to bring up a new window with an automated collection of images related to the term: Strifeless Images
Lexicographical Neighbors of Strifeless
Literary usage of Strifeless
Below you will find example usage of this term as found in modern and/or classical literature:
1. The True Intellectual System of the Universe: Wherein All the Reason and by Ralph Cudworth, Thomas Birch (1837)
"All which unfolded by his prudent care, From that blind mass ; the happily disjoin'd With strifeless peace, he to their seats ..."
2. Library of the World's Best Literature, Ancient and Modern by Edward Cornelius Towne (1898)
"... but thou hast reached a life of joy in the strifeless home of Paradise. What chance hath hither brought my jewel, and me in dolorous plight hath cast? ..."
3. The Bookman (1909)
"Where men in brotherhood find equal halls And strifeless resting place; Where Bacchic poppies on the fretted nerve Their languors cast a while, And art, ..."
4. The Arena by Harry Houdini Collection (Library of Congress) (1901)
"For our human life is God's perfect thought—the word which was with God in the beginning, and which will at last be perfectly spoken by a strifeless ..."
5. Folklore by Folklore Society (Great Britain) (1899)
"Reviews. be able to lead a sinless, sexless, strifeless existence. The two brothers start upon their task, but are interrupted by Sedit. ..."
6. Socialism and the Social Movement by Werner Sombart (1898)
"I think, also, of the hypothesis of a strifeless condition of humanity after the introduction of socialism—and the like. Here, and throughout, the old ..."
7. The Universal Anthology: A Collection of the Best Literature, Ancient by Richard Garnett, Leon i.e. Alexandre Le'on Valle'e, Léon Vallée, Alois Leonhard Brandl (1899)
"... strifeless, ageless, The halls of Syon know. 0 happy, holy portion, Refection for the blest; True vision of true beauty, Sweet cure of all distrest! ..."
8. The Kingdom of Evils: Psychiatric Social Work Presented in One Hundred Case by Elmer Ernest Southard, Mary Cromwell Jarrett (1922)
""Even the keen-eyed Marx," says Ross, "opposes to a social Past dominated by class struggle a classless, strifeless Future under the ..."
Other Resources Relating to: Strifeless