Definition of Suboptimize
1. [v -MIZED, -MIZING, -MIZES]
Click the following link to bring up a new window with an automated collection of images related to the term: Suboptimize Images
Lexicographical Neighbors of Suboptimize
Literary usage of Suboptimize
Below you will find example usage of this term as found in modern and/or classical literature:
1. Defense Policy in the Reagan Administration edited by William P. Snyder, James Brown (1997)
"The Nordic nuclear free zone proposal was a classic example of an attempt to update and, in Soviet terms, suboptimize. the Rapacki Plan. ..."
2. Dod Business Systems Modernization: Navy Erp Adherence to Best Business by Gregory D. Kutz, Keith A. Rhodes (2006)
"While traditional interfaces with systems that are not GIG compliant can be developed, these interfaces may suboptimize the benefits expected from the Navy ..."
3. The Benefits and Costs of Highway and Transit Investments: Highlights of an (2005)
"... and funds distribution structures suboptimize the federal dollar, since the rate of return for the federal transportation dollar keeps going down? ..."
4. Essays on Strategy 12 edited by John N. Petrie (1996)
"defense organization will continue to suboptimize its budget based on its perceptions, traditions, and solutions to deal with the future uncertainty. ..."
Other Resources Relating to: Suboptimize