¹ Source: wiktionary.com
Definition of Subsector
1. [n -S]
Click the following link to bring up a new window with an automated collection of images related to the term: Subsector Images
Lexicographical Neighbors of Subsector
Literary usage of Subsector
Below you will find example usage of this term as found in modern and/or classical literature:
1. History of the 353rd Infantry Regiment, 89th Division, National Army by Charles Franklin Dienst (1921)
"... on their way back to the positions as Divisional Reserve. orders came to relieve the 356th Infantry in the Beney subsector. We were "out o' luck" again. ..."
2. Decentralisation of Policies Affecting Forests and Estate Crops in ...by Anne Casson by Anne Casson (2001)
"DECENTRALISATION AND THE OIL PALM subsector IN KOTAWARINGIN TIMUR DISTRICT As previously mentioned, Kotawaringin Timur is in ..."
3. Agricultural Policy Reforms and Regional Market Integration in Malawi by Alberto Valdés, Kay Muir-Leresche (1993)
"As time went on, however, production of certain cash crops that were originally a monopoly of the estate subsector found their way into the smallholder ..."
4. General and Flag Officers: Number Required Is Unclear Based on Dods Draft Report by Sharon A. Cekala (1998)
"The selected attributes varied from one subsector to another based on whether the attributes were deemed applicable to general officer positions within the ..."
5. Skills Needs of the Sa Labour Market, 1998-2003by Human Sciences Research Council, J. Roodt, Elsje J. Hall by Human Sciences Research Council, J. Roodt, Elsje J. Hall (1999)
"Growth in this subsector is anticipated to account for more than 12 % of the ... Teachers are expecting to show high growth in this subsector because of ..."