Definition of Support payment
1. Noun. A payment made by one person for the support of another.
Support Payment Pictures
Click the following link to bring up a new window with an automated collection of images related to the term: Support Payment Images
Lexicographical Neighbors of Support Payment
Literary usage of Support payment
Below you will find example usage of this term as found in modern and/or classical literature:
1. Child Support for Custodial Mothers and Fathers, 1991 by Lydia Scoon-Rogers, Gordon H. Lester (1999)
"The mean child support payment received by divorced or separated women with full or partial payment was the highest ..."
2. Evaluating Agri-Environmental Policies: Design, Practice and Results by SourceOECD (Online service) (2005)
"From the taxpayer's standpoint, there is no net cost to the AES: a support payment has been transferred to an AES payment. Overall, then, and relative to ..."
3. The Michigan Digest Annotated: Embodying All Reported Decisions from the by Albert Poole Jacobs, Henry Allen Chaney, George Foster Longsdorf, Callaghan and Company (1920)
"Showing and record to support payment to guardian or § 366. Payment or delivery into trust for heir. § 368. Liability for bequest improperly delivered or ..."
4. Child Support Reform: We Owe It to Our Children, Minnesota Proposals by Hubert H. Humphrey, III (1994)
"They will receive a guaranteed child support payment but it will be deducted ... Of course, marrying the father of the child ends the child support payment, ..."