Definition of Tarps
1. Noun. (plural of tarp) ¹
¹ Source: wiktionary.com
Definition of Tarps
1. tarp [n] - See also: tarp
Click the following link to bring up a new window with an automated collection of images related to the term: Tarps Images
Lexicographical Neighbors of Tarps
Literary usage of Tarps
Below you will find example usage of this term as found in modern and/or classical literature:
1. Directory of Transportation Data Sources (1996)by Sarah Maccalous by Sarah Maccalous (1998)
"The tarps records the amount collected from the ... tarps also collects and reports on the status of claims and protests submitted by the carriers. ..."
2. Legacy in the Sand: Chemical Command in Operations Desert Shield & Desert Storm. (1993)
"Nor were the tarps suggested by Picatinny personnel readily available. By the end of September 1990, some ASPs were still without tarps.126 ln addition to ..."
3. 57 Ways to Protect Your Home Environment (& Yourself) by Rick Weinzierl (1999)
"The tarp should be transparent because black or colored tarps will not heat the soil ... If wind is a problem, use tarps that are 1.5 to 2 mils thick, ..."
4. Guidelines for the Evaluation and Control of Lead-Based Paint Hazards in Housingby David E. Jacobs by David E. Jacobs (1996)
"... dump trucks for transport to the disposal site. The trucks should have secure fitting tarps and sealed tailgates to reduce leakage as much as possible. ..."
5. Marine Maintenance and Repair Industry: Guides to Pollution Prevention by DIANE Publishing Company (1995)
"tarps should be used during sandblasting operations to prevent the off-site migration of grit, which, unless controlled with tarps, could wash away with the ..."
6. Forest and Conservation Nursery Associations: 1994 National Proceedings by Thomas D. Landis (1996)
"Plastic tarps increase effective concentrations of MC2 or MC33 (Munnecke and Van Gundy, 1979). However, MBr boils at 4.6°C and is more physically active ..."