2. Noun. Someone with the Taurus star sign ¹
¹ Source: wiktionary.com
Definition of Taurean
1. relating to a bull [adj]
Click the following link to bring up a new window with an automated collection of images related to the term: Taurean Images
Lexicographical Neighbors of Taurean
Literary usage of Taurean
Below you will find example usage of this term as found in modern and/or classical literature:
1. The American Cyclopædia: A Popular Dictionary of General Knowledge by Charles Anderson Dana (1874)
"All the other floating batteries are iron-built and have 5^-inch armor. The frigates of the FUn- dre class and the ram taurean have armor i little less ..."
2. The Message of the Stars: An Esoteric Exposition of Medical and Natal by Max Heindel, Augusta Foss Heindel (1918)
"... brought out from the ancient Atlantean dispensation by the blood of the Lamb, Aries, backslid and worshiped the taurean 'Calf, they acted contrary to ..."
3. Notes and Queries by Martim de Albuquerque (1881)
"... be of any general interest, or of service to genealogists, I would hope to offer this at a later date :—1723, Bruin, otherwise Brain; 1726, taurean, ..."
4. Proceedings of the American Association for the Advancement of Science (1884)
"... also the more southerly Atlas-taurean strike, together with the western extension of the PV through the Azores and West Indies to Chimborazo, ..."
5. Bentley's Miscellany by Charles Dickens, William Harrison Ainsworth, Albert Smith (1844)
"... I think, be discerned in the present recurrence of taurean inscriptions in the metropolis. Thus, I entertain no doubt that Bull Alley in Whitechapel, ..."