2. Noun. (plural of telecom) ¹
¹ Source: wiktionary.com
Definition of Telecoms
1. telecom [n] - See also: telecom
Click the following link to bring up a new window with an automated collection of images related to the term: Telecoms Images
Lexicographical Neighbors of Telecoms
Literary usage of Telecoms
Below you will find example usage of this term as found in modern and/or classical literature:
1. Oecd Economic Surveys by OECD Economic Surveys (2005)
"Among its proposals was the creation of three superintendencies, one for each utility sector (electricity, gas and telecoms), which would report to the ..."
2. Germany by OECD Staff, OECD (2004)
"The regulatory framework in other network industries has improved but important challenges remain The telecoms regulator's remit has been extended to the ..."
3. Competition Law and Policy in Latin America: Peer Reviews of Argentina by Inter-American Development Bank (2006)
"The telecoms regulator agreed. One of the incumbents complained, and the Prosecutor's Office initiated a proceeding. Eventually, the Antitrust Commission ..."
4. Regulatory Reform in Hungary by Oecd (2000)
"In all three areas, policies are moving toward open, competitive markets, but as in many other Member countries, this program is clearest in telecoms. ..."
5. International Investment Perspectives by SourceOECD (Online service) (2005)
"Most concessions contracts were seen in the transport sector and most divestitures in telecoms. Greenfield projects were fairly evenly divided between ..."
6. Regional Workshop on Solar Power Generation Using Photovoltaic Technology (1999)
"Energy Efficiency, Renewables and Lifecycle Costs (telecoms Seminar). September 1994, Forum Secretariat Energy Division, 13 pages Report on the status ..."
7. The Telecommunications Challenge: Changing Technologies and Evolving by Charles W. Wessner (2006)
"15"For the incumbent telecoms operators, though, what is scary about Vonage is not the ... Vonage is a telecoms company with the agility of a dotcom. ..."