Definition of Television equipment
1. Noun. Electronic equipment that broadcasts or receives electromagnetic waves representing images and sound.
Generic synonyms: Electronic Equipment
Group relationships: Television, Television System
Specialized synonyms: Camera, Television Camera, Tv Camera
Television Equipment Pictures
Click the following link to bring up a new window with an automated collection of images related to the term: Television Equipment Images
Lexicographical Neighbors of Television Equipment
Literary usage of Television equipment
Below you will find example usage of this term as found in modern and/or classical literature:
1. Digital Television Transition: Issues Related to an Information Campaign by Mark L. Goldstein (2006)
"... of digital television equipment While the purchase of digital televisions is steadily increasing, it nevertheless appears unlikely that a sufficient ..."
2. Subsurface Characterization and Monitoring Techniques: Vol. 1: Solids ...by J. Russell Boulding by J. Russell Boulding (1996)
"Television/Camera Advantages: (1) Allow direct observation of borehole or casing; (2) television equipment has been developed for inspection of boreholes as ..."
3. How the Economic Transformations in Europe Will Affect the U. S. (1993)
"... Parts, and Accessories 9678 Electric Machinery, Sound Equipment, Television Equipment, and Parts 4774 Electronic integrated circuits and microassemblies ..."
4. Russian Defense Business Directory: St. Petersburg and Leningrad Oblastedited by Franklin J. Carvalho edited by Franklin J. Carvalho (1998)
"... PRODUCT LINES: Imaging equipment for global weather forecasting networks, television equipment for use in space, ultra-violet and infra-red cameras, ..."