Definition of Textile machine
1. Noun. A machine for making textiles.
Generic synonyms: Machine
Textile Machine Pictures
Click the following link to bring up a new window with an automated collection of images related to the term: Textile Machine Images
Lexicographical Neighbors of Textile Machine
Literary usage of Textile machine
Below you will find example usage of this term as found in modern and/or classical literature:
1. Reinforced Concrete in Factory Construction by Atlas Portland Cement Company, New York, Atlas Portland Cement Company (1907)
"textile machine WORKS. An unusual type of factory building was erected at Reading, Penn., by the textile machine Works during the winter of 1904-5 for the ..."
2. Gages and Gaging Systems: Design, Construction and Use of Tools, Methods and by Joseph Vincent Woodworth (1908)
"GAGES FOR textile machine WORK Fig. i52 shows the gages used in the manufacture of spindles for textile machinery. When a drawing is received for a new ..."
3. Transactionsby National Association of Cotton Manufacturers, New England Cotton Manufacturers' Association, Institution of Public Health Engineers (Great Britain) by National Association of Cotton Manufacturers, New England Cotton Manufacturers' Association, Institution of Public Health Engineers (Great Britain) (1913)
"Westinghouse I HP Textile Motor The Proper Westinghouse Textile Motor Can Be Supplied For Each textile machine A loom must be started abruptly so that the ..."
4. Tariff Hearings Before the Committee on Ways and Means of the House of by Committee on Ways and Means, United States, Congress, House (1908)
"It would be well for the committee to investigate the proportion of laborers employed and capital in purely textile machine shops, compared with the total ..."