¹ Source: wiktionary.com
Definition of Thermochemical
Medical Definition of Thermochemical
Click the following link to bring up a new window with an automated collection of images related to the term: Thermochemical Images
Lexicographical Neighbors of Thermochemical
Literary usage of Thermochemical
Below you will find example usage of this term as found in modern and/or classical literature:
1. Elements of the Comparative Anatomy of Vertebrates by Gustav Mann, Walther Löb, Henry William Frederic Lorenz, Robert Wiedersheim, William Newton Parker, Thomas Jeffery Parker, Harry Clary Jones, Sunao Tawara, Leverett White Brownell, Max Julius Louis Le Blanc, Willis Rodney Whitney, John Wesley Brown, Wi (1907)
"The unit of heat in thermochemical measurements is the calorie. ... The calorie most frequently used in thermochemical measurements refers to 18°, ..."
2. The Elements of Physical Chemistry by Harry Clary Jones (1907)
"thermochemical Symbols.—The methods of expressing the results of thermochemical measurements are simple. The symbols of the substances which react mean ..."
3. Metallurgical Calculations by Joseph William Richards (1918)
"In order that an estimate may be made of heats of formation so far undetermined, there is given at the end of the tables a list of the "thermochemical ..."
4. Thermochemistry by Julius Thomsen (1908)
"thermochemical PRINCIPLES. Some of the main propositions upon which thermochemical researches are based can be derived a priori, from the law of the ..."
5. Thermochemistry by Julius Thomsen (1908)
"thermochemical PRINCIPLES. Some of the main propositions upon which thermochemical researches are based can be derived a priori from the law of the ..."
6. An Advanced Course of Instruction in Chemical Principles by Arthur Amos Noyes, Miles Standish Sherrill (1922)
"Determination of Chemical Equilibria by thermochemical Methods. — Describe a thermochemical method of determining the extent to which acetic acid displaces ..."
7. Nuclear Production Of Hydrogen: Second Information Exchange Meeting, Argonne by OECD Nuclear Energy Agency (2004)
"thermochemical cycles are one of the potential options under investigation. thermochemical cycles consist of a series of reactions in which water is ..."
8. The Theory of Electrolytic Dissociation and Some of Its Applications by Harry Clary Jones (1900)
"Some of the most accurate thermochemical measurements, in which the bomb has been ... thermochemical Results. — A few thermochemical results will suffice to ..."