Definition of Ticket booth
1. Noun. The office where tickets of admission are sold.
Generic synonyms: Business Office, Office
Group relationships: House, Theater, Theatre
Ticket Booth Pictures
Click the following link to bring up a new window with an automated collection of images related to the term: Ticket Booth Images
Lexicographical Neighbors of Ticket Booth
Literary usage of Ticket booth
Below you will find example usage of this term as found in modern and/or classical literature:
1. Motion Picture Electricity by Josef Henrik Hallberg (1914)
"One switch for the lamps in the operating room, ticket booth and any other lamps ... 1 in the ticket booth. The purpose of this arrangement is to enable the ..."
2. Annual Report by Milwaukee (Wis.). Park Commission (1907)
"Sale of one ticket booth from Lap- ham park 7.00 Sale of main gateway at south entrance, Lapham park .50 From Ringling Bros, circus, for two buck deer from ..."
3. Modern Theatre Construction by Edward Bernard Kinsila (1917)
"For the same reason a conspicuous and well located ticket booth is also a decided ... Experience has taught that.a ticket booth resembling a circular kiosk, ..."
4. American Book Prices Current by Katherine Kyes Leab, Daniel J Leab (1908)
"Signed also by Bayard Taylor. Sayre, H., Apr. 8, '08. (15) $35.00. DS, sm. 4to. Signature on a complimentary season ticket Booth (Junius Brutus). ALS, 410. ..."
5. Every where by Will Carleton (1910)
""There—in the ticket-booth." "Oh—a petticoat! Umph! ... Molly commenced speaking nervously, as Harry helped her from the ticket-booth. ..."